Wage and Hour Laws: Updates and Implications for Your Business
Watch this On-Demand webinar now.
Wage and Hour Laws have had several notable revisions over the last several years. We will take a look at several and provide clarification and examples which will help you remain compliant at your RV dealership, including:
- Basic overtime and examples of states that have more than one category of overtime
- Calculating overtime for employees with 2 or more wage rates or types of compensation (i.e. hourly rate + bonus + commission)
- Exemptions from Overtime: The new minimum salary requirements and who is exempt; what are “Primary Duties”
- Are Sales Representatives and Service Managers who earn commissions exempt from overtime?
- The difference between Outside Sales Exemption and Inside Sales
- Review of FLSA Overtime Exemption 7i: updates and explanation of how it works and who is eligible
Watch the Wage and Hour Laws – Updates and Implications for Your Business Webinar now by completing the form.